- Simple, yet effective Boolean strings
- Efficient ways to search LinkedIn whether you have a license or not
- Uncovering candidates through association lists
- Finding personal contact information
- Telephone sourcing and effective voicemails
- How to ask the right questions to your candidates during phone screens
What SourceCon Academy Graduates Say
"SourceCon Academy was a perfect way to establish core skills for my new sourcing team and advance them very quickly."
- Tangie Pettis, Strategic Talent Sourcing, Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
"You will learn so many new sourcing techniques that will always be useful and relevant, regardless of the technologies that come and go."
- Danielle Kluge, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Altria
"There's always something more to learn in sourcing. SourceCon Academy has lessons for everyone."
- Mark Lundgren, Recruiter, InVision, and Host of the Sourcing Challenge Show
"SourceCon Academy is probably the best online training course for sourcers currently available on the market."
- Jan Tegze, Author of Full Stack Recruiter
"SourceCon Academy is hands down the most valuable online sourcing training for recruitment professionals! I still find myself regularly revisiting the content and referencing many of the lessons."
- Susanna Frazier, Senior Sourcing Specialist, Walmart eCommerce and 3-time SourceCon Hackathon Winner
"After taking SourceCon Academy, my team began to produce some great candidates that they found in blogs, social sites, and other examples that Mark Tortorici gave."
- Terryl Bronson, former Director of Talent Acquisition, Ashley Homestores