- Simple, yet effective Boolean strings
- Efficient ways to search LinkedIn whether you have a license or not
- Uncovering candidates through association lists
- Finding personal contact information
- Telephone sourcing and effective voicemails
- How to ask the right questions to your candidates during phone screens
What SourceCon Academy Graduates Say
"SourceCon Academy was a perfect way to establish core skills for my new sourcing team and advance them very quickly."
- Tangie Pettis, Senior Manager, Strategic Talent Sourcing
"You will learn so many new sourcing techniques that will always be useful and relevant, regardless of the technologies that come and go."
- Danielle Bailey, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Altria
"There's always something more to learn in sourcing. SourceCon Academy has lessons for everyone."
- Mark Lundgren, Sourcing Trainer, Global Talent Sourcer, and Host of the Sourcing Challenge Show
"SourceCon Academy was completely eye-opening for me. The training shifted my perspective on how good sourcing is accomplished."
- Alison Cuellar, Project Manager, Boyle Ogata Bregman Executive Search (BOB Search)
"My true passion is sourcing and I found SourceCon Academy to be refreshing and invigorating. It challenged me to learn new skills which made me a stronger sourcer."
- Ausra Reed, Staffing Consultant, Unum
"SourceCon Academy will teach you the most efficient and effective sourcing methods."
- Vanessa Raath, Tech Sourcer & Sourcing Trainer, The Talent Hunter
"SourceCon Academy is probably the best online training course for sourcers currently available on the market."
- Jan Tegze, Author of Full Stack Recruiter and creator of Sourcing.Games
"SourceCon Academy is hands down the most valuable online sourcing training for recruitment professionals! I still find myself regularly revisiting the content and referencing many of the lessons."
- Susanna Frazier, Senior Sourcing Specialist, Walmart eCommerce and 3-time SourceCon Hackathon Winner
"After taking SourceCon Academy, my team began to produce some great candidates that they found in blogs, social sites, and other examples that Mark Tortorici gave."
- Terryl Bronson, former Director of Talent Acquisition, Ashley Homestores
"SourceCon Academy is fun, engaging, and easy to understand. This sourcing training is perfect for a new sourcer who wants to learn the basic foundations and seasoned recruitment teams who want to learn the latest techniques and tools."
- Anne Smith, Manager of Talent Research, Hilton